- Client Problem/Need
- Inefficient working waterfall with declining pond health.
- Deteriorating/aging surrounding landscaping.
- Unstable lower retaining wall without sufficient structure support.
- Scope of Work and Project Completion
- Installed new filtration system and pump.
- Created/Relocated new waterfall
- Re-stacked lower retaining wall, installing a drainage system behind wall and mortaring wall stones to create a "mortar-less" natural appearance.
- Re-landscaped pond area.
Did you know, that Grass-Cycling will actually increase the health of your yard and save time.